OT. Wife Dilema

When I came home from work yesterday my wife was mowing the lawn. I took note of her meandering path, she had an inefficient technique. Should I try to put her on a better path, or just keep my mouth shut. Just having fun, I know when to leave a good thing alone! Mike

Reply to
amdx

I've been married to the same wife for more than 48 years.

Number 1 rule is to NEVER tell your wife that she is doing something incorrectly.

If you do, not only will you inherit the task but you also will be cut-off for some period of time ;-)

...Jim Thompson

|        Vote Barack... Help Make America an Obama-nation        |
|  Due to excessive spam, googlegroups, UAR & AIOE are blocked!  |

Your wife mows the lawn? Shut up and enjoy it, and fix her something nice and cold to drink forgoshsakes.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Trade?

Reply to
PeterD

Hey, this just reminds me, of something that happened about fours years ago. I returned home, when my wife saw me, she said "can you help me with the lawn mower". Being the gentleman that I am, "I said, what do you need" She walked me out into the backyard and there's the riding lawn mower (yes I did get her a rider ;-) standing straight up, pointing at the sky against the chainlink fence. I have no idea how she did it. Mike

Reply to
amdx

Do you have a 57 chevy, no, no just kidding. We have a small business and she is perpetual energy. Many of my customers tell me how lucky I am. It not all good, sometimes it's hard to get my nap in when she's in her flurry of activity. :-) Mike

Reply to
amdx

Perpetual energy? Tell me about it. Wife: "A small tree has died on the knoll over there, looks ugly now." Me: "Yeah, we've got to take care of it some day." Minutes later she came out of the garage, saw in hand, and gave me the looks. So I trudged up there as well. Of course, this had to be the hottest day of the year, over 105F and that knoll is in the glistening sun.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Isn't that bigamy? ;-)

The converse is also true. I've broken a few pieces of her crystal stemware and am no longer "allowed" to do the dishes. ;-)

Well...

--
Keith
Reply to

I think I do... At least what she told me. Was chasing her BF when he jumped the fence. She tried to follow him. Or so the story goes!

Reply to
PeterD

Oh, now I see how she gets so much done during the day. She has help. Mike

Reply to
amdx

Reminds me of a girl I was seeing when I was a teenager. She managed to get her car stuck between two telephone poles.

When I was in college my roommate loaned his girlfriend his car. A couple of hours later I hear his end of a phone conversation "How could you lock the keys in? You have to lock the door with the key. Oh the trunk." Turns out she put the keys down while getting something out of the trunk and then closed the trunk. He got his spare set of keys and I gave him a ride over to his car.

Reply to
Dennis

I had a female housemate who told the story of how her father bought her a VW beetle. One afternoon he sent her down to the gas station to have them check the water in the radiator. He knew better, she didn't. Mike

Reply to
amdx