Re: OT. Some books to buy your wife

Did I offend ya'all? :-)

> Mikek

Yup. Nothing weird about the Abebooks site.

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

You're right. There is nothing wrong with a site that allows small bookstores to sell their inventory online, in one place. You might even find a small store near you that you've never heard of before.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Ok, no comments about the books I posted. I thought they were some funny titles.

How to live with an idiot How to be happy though married How to make love while conscious How to disappear completely and never be found Teach your wife how to be a widow Yada, yada, yada Mikek

Reply to
amdx

I have this one...

It helps me cope with... >:-} ...Jim Thompson