OT: more lunacy from California

Is that a threat, Nymbecile? You're such a candyass loser.

Reply to
krw

Ahh, so you are also an illiterate Trumpanzee dumbfuck, on his last few thousand beats.

How mature of you... NOT!

I am a candy ass? Sure, bub. Where do you want to meet so you can prove your claim?

Reply to
Long Hair

Non-answer noted. It must have been a threat. Nice.

Unlike you, AlwaysWrong; factual.

Come on over, Candy.

Reply to
krw

Jamie probably didn't intend to agree with me, but his characterisation of Trump's tax cuts as Trump taking a dump on the huge majority of the US population who don't have as much money as Trump claims he has, is unexpectedly accurate.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

It's hard to imagine why a resident of a Trump-defined shithole should want to migrate to a real one.

Pomegranate Bastard