OT:Keyless entry

That VW problem was a scary event. Failed in Bühlertal, about 1.5 hours south of Frankfurt. I wasn't sure I was going to make it back :-( ...Jim Thompson

Jim Thompson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I'm more worried that some smart-ass or incompetent will park inches away from my driver's door and if the remote didn't unlock the doors(like in a noisy RF environment area),then I couldn't get in my car.

Of course,I'd fix it so the other guy couldn't use his car either... B-)

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

I'll not relate such things that I've done... might get arrested ;-) ...Jim Thompson

Reminds me of the time I drove around in an old VW Golf. At some point I was in a hurry but I couldn't find a parking spot. The only spot available was too narrow to get out of the car. I backed the car into the spot then drove forward in a straight line so I could get out and pushed the car into the parking spot.

nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)
Nico Coesel