I just got zinged

I just got zinged...

EV Cardiology called and said, "Your NMRI and Echo Cardiograms are all normal".

I replied, "I'm ALL normal?"

The nurse then said, "No. Just your TESTS are normal" ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

Your nurse must read usenet.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

And she was right.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

If you read USENET you'll discover that no one is 'Normal'!

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You think he's much different in person?

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

It is clear that the nurse doesn't know you! (congrats on the normal *tests*)

Reply to
PeterD

Actually she does. I should have expected that response, but I wasn't thinking about anything but the tests at the moment... nervously, I was fully expecting to be told I had another blockage.

But the nurse graduated from Huntington East HS (WV) in 1969, the same high school that I graduated from in 1958.

We both had a big laugh over how she slipped that by me ;-)

...Jim Thompson

And here I was just thinking to myself "I wonder how Jim's tests turned out...," thnx for the update.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Next Wednesday I meet with the hip surgeon. :-(

...Jim Thompson

A perfectly normal person is probably the most weird person you'll ever meet! :-)

--
Reply to nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)
Nico Coesel

Be prepared to walk away with prescriptions for $200 worth of serious pain killers and narcotics. I recently underwent a full physical with blood work, EKG's, the works; not a one of the results has budged in 30 years. The doctor was more interested in my "secondary" muscular development and fitness routine than anything else. I think he wants me to train him, which I wouldn't mind one bit. A daily dose of a little physical pain is way cheaper than forcing things with modern medicine and pharmaceuticals.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

There are no 'Normal' people, only the 'Crazy', and the 'Insane'. Anyone claiming to be 'Normal' falls into the 'Insane' category, because 'Crazy' people are not afraid to admit what they are. :)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

OTOH for nearly all the people I've met over the past 10 years who had hip surgery it looked like a day and night difference. People who hobbled down a hallway with pain-stricken faces before hip surgery were sauntering down that same hallway with ease afterwards.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

What's it called when one has a fear of going crazy?

Inocrazyphobia? D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

And troll USENET while they are waiting. :(

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I'm looking forward to it ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Isn't your name really "Abbey Normal"?

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

No. Most are multiple types, so...

Wenolunaticaphobia!

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

The so-called "normal" ones are all just waiting to snap and do something really unfortunate.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Pain does that to you :-(

...Jim Thompson