SP355 Cherokee supplie

Is 008 Ya Wife ??

Reply to
kip

I need a schematic for a cherokee switching supply so that i can mod it. got a pile of them all working but need to bump the regulator voltage for different use. these are used in Network router chassis for the front model number is SSR-8 something, the actual Cherokee international, LLC is SP355 how ever.. would like to buy a schematic for these thaxs

--
Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5

if makes any difference the unit number on the front is ENTERASYS or could be Cabletron. etc.. SSR-PS-8 model SF355 3A REV:D

if you have nothing to offer other than smart assing please do it some where else.

--
Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

Reply to
kip

sorry about that, i forgot about my website :)