OT: It's Come to This...

Bill has a perception problem. It is useless to tell him anything about his behavior.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

Oh, for a moment I thought you were going to tell us something new!

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

Ah, do you feel the pain setting in ?

I just can't wait when Trump strips those free lunch programs.

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

The disgrace is all yours.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Dan's perceptions are those of a moderately dim right-wing nitwit. Nobody in their right mind would take him much more seriously than Joey Hey - and neither of those two has a point of view that anybody in their right mind could take seriously.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Sloman was never potty trained and he is still slinging it, everywhere.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Like a caged monkey.

Reply to
krw

Have you ever heard of Government Motors? Where O'Bama trashed the Constitution by stealing all bond-owner's money and rights, by giving GM to the Unions (as pay-back), etc? Oh-damma you fer got..

Reply to
Robert Baer

On Thu, 24 Dec 2015 19:30:21 -0500, M Philbrook Gave us:

You're an idiot. Still putting a space between your inane remarks and the punctuation.

Now, I know that you are a true total retard. He will not even make the nomination.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

ple

buffoon seriously. Coping with people who have funny ideas about their gend er is tricky, but letting some right-wing nitwit tell the rest of the world how they ought to do it (or ought not to do it) would be as silly as letti ng Donald Trump run for president of the USA.

.

itution, and only right-wing nitwits thinks that the antiquated and clunky US constitution would work any worse than it already does it if were in any way "snookered".

rous weaknesses of the US constitution to get what he wants done in perfec tly legal ways.

ustrates his intellectual inadequacies on areas outside of politics), so I look forward to a thoroughly asinine response.

Nope. GM's bond-holders let the company manage itself into a state where it was totally worthless. The government managed to rescue the company, but t hey weren't silly enough to put it back into the hands of the people who ha d let it fail.

Quite why right-wing nitwits think this is unconstitutional escapes me, but right-wing nitwits have so many silly ideas that chasing down one more rea lly isn't worth the effort.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Plus they are all septics !!

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

:

and

g to

people

g buffoon seriously. Coping with people who have funny ideas about their ge nder is tricky, but letting some right-wing nitwit tell the rest of the wor ld how they ought to do it (or ought not to do it) would be as silly as let ting Donald Trump run for president of the USA.

the

on.

stitution, and only right-wing nitwits thinks that the antiquated and clunk y US constitution would work any worse than it already does it if were in a ny way "snookered".

merous weaknesses of the US constitution to get what he wants done in perf ectly legal ways.

llustrates his intellectual inadequacies on areas outside of politics), so I look forward to a thoroughly asinine response.

GM

e it was totally worthless. The government managed to rescue the company, b ut they weren't silly enough to put it back into the hands of the people wh o had let it fail.

but right-wing nitwits have so many silly ideas that chasing down one more really isn't worth the effort.

A septic tank is a place for dumping human waste, but it disposes of it qui etly.

I don't think our collection of right-wing nitwits serves any such useful f unction. They may be a waste of space, but calling them human is being a li ttle more inclusive than is entirely desirable. There's not much sign of sa pience there - occasional pretentions at most.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

I just found out. :)

joe

Reply to
Joe Hey

Right, he's an intelligent person whose perceptions are severely distorted by his emotions, which of course negates the intelligence.

lunatic fringe electronics

I don't know what it is Bill, but you seem to get along with everyone!

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

as they say in C world "!" reverse of what ever, or was that the math world (-1)^3 Just nothing but -! factorials coming from him on every pot!

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

On Fri, 25 Dec 2015 16:26:35 -0500, M Philbrook Gave us:

Whereas an idiot like you only thinks you do.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

I can't wait until Trump rounds up all the Slowman's in the world and assigns them to manual rock crushing >:-} ...Jim Thompson

On Fri, 25 Dec 2015 15:44:51 -0700, Jim Thompson Gave us:

I find it amusing that an idiot like you is following the TrumpTard, and even more amusing that you idiots think the dumb, dishonorable bastard is going to get the RNC nomination, much less the presidency.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Joey Hey tells me that I don't exhibit enough respect for him. Dan has the same problem.

They don't realise that they aren't in the least respectable, and that one of the obvious symptoms of their unfortunate condition is the idea that their foolish and half-baked ideas deserve any respect at all.

If you post reasonable but heterodox ideas, and can defend them with reasoned argument you may well be treated with respect. If you post nonsense, you get jeered at.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

> joe
Reply to