Things to come.

Some of you here will enjoy the ringtone I posted on; alt.binaires.schematics.electronic. Subject; Things to come

MikeK

Reply to
amdx

No we dont.

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

Couldn't get it off my system fast enough.

                                       (Richard Feynman)
Reply to
Fred Abse

The best ringtone is "The Presidential Phone" from the "In Like Flint" and "Our Man Flint"movies.

Buh-duh-bah, buh-duh-bah, buh-deh-bah, buh-deh-bah, buh-dah-bah.

Reply to
Chieftain of the Carpet Crawle

Nah, the best one is this:

A guy at Kaiser had his cell phone go off with that and almost everybody waiting in the pharmacy turned around with a frightful face. Probably they thought Charles Bronson might be standing there with two guns drawn :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

This is the other tune a dude in a saloon had for a ringtone:

Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

I have it on BluRay.

I find it funny that courts still make folks remove their hats.

Even where you are allow to wear one, they make you remove it so they can check under it. Right after passing through the metal detector.

I am like... "What? You think I got a "Mini-Ceramic-mini-gun" under there?"

Ha! .17 caliber specials at 800 rds a minute. Spray 'Em all like in "Kill Bill"

Spay 'em...

Spray 'em all...

Hahahaha... cool new T-Shirt!

The mini-gun on one side , and a neutron detonation over a nuke facility in Iran on the other.

Hahaha... What do ya feel like sprayin' tonight?

Why do those guy get to remain a UN signator?

The UN is ineffectual if they do not oust those nations that do not abide by their original charter.

Reply to
Chieftain of the Carpet Crawle

That one is pretty weak. I like this version better.

Great theme, terrible movie.

Reply to
krw

On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 19:10:14 -0700, Chieftain of the Carpet Crawlers

A gentleman removes his hat when entering a building.

Apparently, the slobs need to be reminded of this.

Hope This Helps! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise