It's amazing...

How many times Larkin accuses others of not being able to calculate results when, IN FACT, it's Larkin (President of Highland Technology Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com) who can't do the calculation. (Just check his posts and try to find a "calculation" that actually works :)

Sad, really sad >:-} ...Jim Thompson

-- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at

I wouldn't do an analytical solution to the case that you presented, given the nonlinear capacitances of the mosfet.

And you didn't either.

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser drivers and controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

But I did, and it's not non-linear... it has a charge plateau. You will recall my posts of some years back, conversing with Win Hill, and modeling that effect? Of course you can't remember. All you have in your head is hate.

And I previously posted my equation in the original High Side Driver thread. You're so full of hate that your body is contorted to the point that your head is fully immersed up your ass... so all you can see is shit... and you missed it in the thread.

But you remain... John Larkin, President and (I presume) Chief "Engineer", with head up ass, of Highland Technology Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com

The technique actually dates back to my ignition work at Philco-Ford in 1968, and brought into production at Dickson Electronics in ~1971...

and...

But keep jabbing, it just makes it easier and easier to demonstrate what an ass you are >:-} ...Jim Thompson

The source voltage is changing with time. Cdg ditto. At these low voltages, they change a lot.

I still don't see the analytical solution in that thread. When did you post it?

Still got the poop/butt fetish, we see. Surprising how many guys do. None of that ever appealed to me.

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser drivers and controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

You lack the math and engineering skills to understand it... you really do >:-}

[snip Larkin rubbish] ...Jim Thompson

What you snipped is my question: Where's the math? I still don't see it in that thread.

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser drivers and controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Can you just schedule the Thompson/Larkin cage match (two go in - only one comes out) and then just give it a rest?

Reply to
Ralph Barone

If he (whoever) is the president of (something), he has proven that he can do calculations, at least financial ones.

w.

Reply to
Helmut Wabnig

e comes out) and then just give it a rest?

I can see the advantage of neither of them coming out again, but I doubt if s.e.d. could survive it. When I last looked, John Larkin was our most prol ific poster and Jim Thompson wasn't far behind, Eeyore was third (and he st opped posting here years ago) and I was forth. I'm sure that I couldn't kee p up the stream of trivia that Larkin and Thompson provide to keep the grou p busy between the sensible questions.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

At this rate, I'd rather have "two go in, zero come out". Since they'd be soft-locked in eternal bickering, that would be an effective solution.

Tim

--
Seven Transistor Labs
Electrical Engineering Consultation

I can try my best to write more often, but the thing is, it would all be on topic, and we all know that's not the purpose of a newsgroup!

Tim

--
Seven Transistor Labs
Electrical Engineering Consultation
Website: http://seventransistorlabs.com
Reply to
Tim Williams

Analog Innovations, Inc, is my company (I own it) and it is incorporated. ...Jim Thompson

Yesterday it was love, now hate? Can't you kiss and make up?

--
Mike Perkins
Video Solutions Ltd

It better be incorporated, "Inc" stands for "incorporated"; anything else would be false advertizing and subject to State investigational consequences (which is decidedly NOT-linear and NOT computational).

Reply to
Robert Baer

Look it up at AZ Corporation Commission ...Jim Thompson

You sell yourself short...
Reply to
John Fields

:

one comes out) and then just give it a rest?

if s.e.d. could survive it. When I last looked, John Larkin was our most p rolific poster and Jim Thompson wasn't far behind, Eeyore was third (and he stopped posting here years ago) and I was forth. I'm sure that I couldn't keep up the stream of trivia that Larkin and Thompson provide to keep the g roup busy between the sensible questions.

You are too kind. I can do off-topic as well as the next person, but Larkin and Thompson produce trivia that couldn't be on topic anywhere.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

te:

ly one

bt if s.e.d. could survive it. When I last looked, John Larkin was our most prolific poster and Jim Thompson wasn't far behind, Eeyore was third (and he stopped posting here years ago) and I was forth. I'm sure that I couldn' t keep up the stream of trivia that Larkin and Thompson provide to keep the group busy between the sensible questions.

in and Thompson produce trivia that couldn't be on topic anywhere.

I think his comment was ironic, as well as your may be, cannot tell :-)

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

What places did you decide to visit in florida?

Reply to
bulegoge

Where did you visit in florida?

Reply to