OT Fun: Sleuth who did this schematic

ntly makes me finally get around to dumping this question on you:

hroom was this bit of "art":

k.

age into a studio and has artwork (not just hers) *everywhere*. This partic ular item was in the guest room bathroom, behind the door. Perhaps a subtle indication of what she thinks of engineers. :-) :-)

Is this her?

Dunno about the idiot schematic, not worth knowing either.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Also zig-zag resistors and a non-ISO paper size, still, that seems a little harsh on USA.

--
  Jasen.
Reply to

I remember seeing nF used on some schematics for US built consumer electronics that was printed in the '50s and early '60s. They had disappeared by the mid '60s. At 13 years old, the extra unit seemed quite silly.

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Reply to
Michael_A_Terrell

I do the same thing generally. 2n2 and 1k5 prevent many

I remember the first time I used this style in a sim. It seemed to work but I quickly found that it ignored the number after the decimal point.

Reply to
Pimpom

Not quite yet. Having a wife who still turns heads in a crowd as she approaches 60 helps.

Reply to
Pimpom

Back in the day, we did allow mask designers (and engineers and techs) to p lop their initials into some unused space on our chips. It wasn't possible for the jelly beans, but for LSI/VLSI, since there was no way any floor pl an could cram circuitry into every corner of a chip (especially pad-limited ones), a bit of "artistry" was deemed OK. We certainly weren't the only o nes. Check out images of just about any chip of any size from the dawn of chip-dom to today. :-)

--
Silvar Beitel
Reply to