Iron Bird

A guy just called me and was talking about his Iron Bird. He's using some of our VME modules to simulate the engines. The bird has everything but the engines itself.

I never heard of an Iron Bird before. Google airplane iron bird.

torsdag den 3. september 2020 kl. 21.39.39 UTC+2 skrev John Larkin:

here's the other part,

Lasse Langwadt Christensen

Jamaican slang for airplane

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

The word for airplane in my language is very literal. It's "that which enables one to fly". The shortened form is "for flying".

Reply to
Pimpom

here is is literally "flying machine" or "flyer"

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

And here "self-flight". An auto is literally "self-walk".

Best regards, Piotr

Reply to
Piotr Wyderski