Re: I did this

I made this froup a mess, I brought AUK in, I flooded, and I made

> Prongtard netkop. I'm so proud. > > carrion.

what? are you part of the lionel rhonda soap opera?

meow arf meow - they are performing horrible experiments in space major grubert is watching you - beware the bakalite impeach the bastard - the airtight garage has you neo

Reply to
mariposas rand mair fheal grey

On Wed, 02 May 2007 06:49:20 -0700, mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges transparently proposed:

Who?

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Aratzio - Usenet ruiner #2
Reply to
Aratzio

its a poorly written spin off of passions

meow arf meow - they are performing horrible experiments in space major grubert is watching you - beware the bakalite impeach the bastard - the airtight garage has you neo

Reply to
mariposas rand mair fheal grey

On Wed, 02 May 2007 07:34:56 -0700, mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges transparently proposed:

Pretty sure i took that off my replay tv.

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Aratzio - Usenet ruiner #2
Reply to
Aratzio

Why can't anybody follow the tradition of Dark Shadows around here?

Jade

Reply to
Daedalus

next time be specific what we should congratulate you for its not like i keep track of every little thing everyone does or who is using what name nowadays

meow arf meow - they are performing horrible experiments in space major grubert is watching you - beware the bakalite impeach the bastard - the airtight garage has you neo

Reply to
mariposas rand mair fheal grey

On Wed, 02 May 2007 13:03:57 -0400, Daedalus transparently proposed:

Die and die and die?

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Aratzio - Usenet ruiner #2