OT: First Reports of Vote-Rigging Emerge in Early Voting

Crooked Hillary yet again falls back on her life-long habit of cheating 'cos she knows damn well it's her only hope:

Her close pal George Soros is part owner of the corporation that makes the rigged voting machines - D'oh!

Reply to
Julian Barnes

Julian Barnes chugging out the predictable Republican pre-election propaganda.

If Julian Barnes wasn't so tediously predictable, I'd call him a Swift Boat Person, but there's nothing deft about his performance.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Regardless what the asshole here says, the bottom line is that the voting system is not trustable. Remember the delay in the data transmission years ago that for which Anonymous claimed responsibility but did not say if they changed the data or not ?

This is so much bullshit, like how come they are worried about Russia leaking Hillary's email but can't get them from the US NSA ?

Fact is, I am not even going to bother to vote. Let the bitch start WW3. I won't be alive too much and I got no kids. sorry about everyone else.

And I want to know how many Muslim immigrants Slowman is going to let live in his Wife's house.

Reply to
jurb6006

I don't think that my wife has any Muslim graduate students at the moment. I've had Muslim colleagues, Neither of these groups has shown any interest in wanting to live in our flat (or the flat next door which we rent for a bit of extra floor space).

The graduate students seem to rent stuff closer to the relevant university. You've got to be well-off to buy property in Sydney but the price pressure comes from people wanting buy property as an investment, which they then rent out.

Australia accepts a lot of immigrants - and always has - but seems to be able to accommodate the one that come in legally. It's particularly nasty to illegal immigrants, who have to come here by boat, but that's another story.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to