OT: Engine quiz

I said nothing that wasn't true. You claimed otherwise. Sorry. You're wrong. Grow up and admit it.

Reply to
krw

H,

. Maybe you found a hotrod one? Though I can't think why anyone would do th at.

aper end of the market, relatively.

19

he boiler just can't keep up.

strapped a 5 tonne rocket engine on it. But for all normal purposes, a 20hp Stanley will not get you anywhere remotely near 100mph.

no longer a Stanley Steamer. It's just like claiming a Ford Transit can do 300mph when really most of the chassis is missing, the suspension replaced and a 600hp engine fitted in the back.

oh boy.

Reply to
tabbypurr

Apples and oranges. The only way to tell which has less wear is to test them.

--

Rick
Reply to

5000 RPM is pretty different from 500 RPM in terms of what services must be provided to keep it from self-destructing.
--
Les Cargill
Reply to

You're really stretching to be relevant.

Reply to
krw

...or don't?

Reply to