OT? Truck Pizza

We told bad jokes as kids that X job didn't need a rocket scientist. This involved a few. A start up called Stellar Pizza cooks the pizza in a truck while it's on the way to the customer's house.

Dean Hoffman

So, a food truck that only do pizza. Certainly not rocket science. Anyway, it should be good enough to just keep it warm, rather than cooking it on the way. We were thinking about making a heating delivery truck for a friend's restaurant.

Reply to
Ed Lee

Sounds like Webvan II.

It would make more sense to deliver ready-to-cook pizza. But you can buy that at the supermarket.

Our little store in the village sells baggies of fresh-made sourdough pizza dough for about $3. Roll it out, sprinkle a little cheese on top, cook for 10 minutes at 450F. Not rocket science.

Amazon/WholeFoods will deliver a ready-to-cook pizza in 2 hours.

Reply to
jlarkin

Troll Doe stated the following in message-id <svsh05$lbh$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me

posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022

08:01:09 -0000 (UTC):

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe's post ratio to USENET (**) has been 66.4% of its posts contributing "nothing except insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe has posted at least 2486 articles to USENET. Of which 176 have been pure insults and 1475 have been Troll Doe "troll format" postings.

The John Dope troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Dope troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Dope troll has itself posted yet another incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Wed, 29 Jun 2022 19:43:16 GMT in message-id <oX1vK.20836$ snipped-for-privacy@usenetxs.com.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups readers who happen by to point out that Troll Doe does not even follow the rules it uses to troll other posters.

rFxXMGTCpjru

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

In message-id <t6nt3e$7bp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me

posted Thu, 26 May 2022

12:50:54 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe stated:

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe's post ratio to USENET (**) has been 66.5% of its posts contributing "nothing except insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe has posted at least 2494 articles to USENET. Of which 176 have been pure insults and 1483 have been Troll Doe "troll format" postings.

The Troll Doe stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the Troll Doe stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless Troll Doe has continued to post incorrectly formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on Thu, 30 Jun 2022 00:42:44 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <t9iri4$1j0r8$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups readers who happen by to point out that John Doe does not even follow the rules it uses to troll other posters.

2Sdc4o7dTdIZ
Reply to
Edward Hernandez