OT: Dummies with money

Ohio has that law. It hasn't been all that long, maybe they made a new law and didn't tell you. In case you cannot get out of the lane you are supposed to slow down.

Reply to
jurb6006

That law's about 2 years old. Very lucrative. They'll set up in an area where a road crew has blocked off a lane. Traffic piles up, one of them will pull a strafing run to pack 'em in even tighter then he and his buddies will pull off to the side and reel 'em in. You're supposed to move over but if you can't you're supposed to slow to a safe speed. I got pulled over last fall and sat there for 10 minutes watching 4 cops working it. I also got off with a warning. The cop who pulled me over had another hooked before I finished merging.

--
Grizzly H.
Reply to

It really is a law in some places, and it's not that bad of an idea.

I imagine he doesn't want to get struck by a car.

:)

--
Les Cargill
Reply to

If one followed every traffic law that existed, driving would likely be pretty much impossible.

Reply to
bitrex

So, The guy stopped me for not moving over into the left lane because he was stopped pulling someone over for not moving into the left lane because he pulled someone over for not moving into the left lane because he was...

Reply to
bitrex

On Thu, 8 Oct 2015 23:58:48 -0400, bitrex Gave us:

This sounds like the same stupid shit the idiots following Trump say.

Dude... that was stupid. All you did was expose a severe character flaw in yourself.

You actually think breaking laws is an OK thing, and have likely spent part of your life looking for laws *YOU think* are "worth breaking".

Idiot mentalities like yours are why there are dopes shooting people in schools these days. Poorly raised retards are everywhere!

We have generations of them now.

Consider yourself one of the minions of stupidity.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Kinda a stupid statement, eh?

Reply to
krw

Irrelevant. You were all breaking the law and endangering his life.

Reply to
krw