14.4volt Globe Help!

Hi, Can anyone tell me where to source a 14.4v globe online?

TIA

Reply to
Veg!

Try an automotive globe - probably close enough (13.8v).

Alan

-- Sell your surplus electronic components at

Search or browse for that IC, capacitor, crystal or other component you need.

Reply to
Alan

"Veg!"

** Farnell in One.

Assuming you want low powered ( ie dial) lamps.

........ Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

On Sun, 13 May 2007 20:34:54 +1000, "Veg!" put finger to keyboard and composed:

See pages 2-19 and 2-20 of this catalogue:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

DeWalt do them for their 12 (NiCd) cell torch attachments for their battery drills. Part #DW9063. Lotsa online machinery places have them. A bit more detail about usage would help. M

Reply to
moby

Hi Yeah it was for a touch Makita use them and GMC,have tried all local hardware shops,they gave me the run around for months saying they could get them,so I waited,no idea why they did not tell me,but I gathered the places they were getting them from wanted $5k minimum orders in the end.

Reply to
Cyborg 0019