yaSSL at ESC Boston

Hi!

Just wanted to let everyone know that yaSSL will be attending the Embedded Systems Computing Show in Boston next week. If you are attending the conference, please stop by our booth (Booth 622) to visit. If you are one of our users who has questions or needs help with one of our products, please feel free to come ask us in person.

We'll be talking primarily about four main topics:

- The new yaSSL Embedded Web Server

- The CyaSSL Embedded SSL Library

- The new CyaSSL Java SSL Provider for Android

- Solutions to today's common device security problems

We look forward to seeing you in Boston!

The yaSSL Team

Chris C.