Who was it who had an argument about the RHPZ in a CUK converter?

Sorry, I've just come back to it again and I might have found it. Or maybe not, or maybe and some other stuff.

Anyway

Sorry.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

You should be able to see if a topology has a RHPZ by looking at the schematic. Is that not true? Looking at a Cuk and I will say it does not have a RHPZ. Harry, If I am wrong then it dose!

Reply to
Harry Dellamano

I was just saying sorry.

If you ask for more and it gives less then it does but you have to figure out why it might before you can say it will.

Anyway I shouldn't have posted that because the original person who was arguing didn't give any reasons so I'm not sorry.... Errr, I mean I was sober.

It's alright now.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Hello Harry,

Errr, maybe not quite. Here is an oldie but goldie, done on a typewriter:

In a design by someone else you can't always easily see whether and when it'll be in continuous inductor current mode. Usually you've got to whip out the calculator for that. Sometimes I still use slide rule.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

Here's one I did earlier for flyback.

It comes wiv simpler maffs and explanation.

DNA DNA

Reply to
Genome

Hello Genome,