OT: CPU heatsink "heat pipes"

"JAD" wrote in message news:...

Guess what...the not so average American knows 10x the info you do. You limeys (or where ever you hide out) think you know everything...stay in your own backyard (like any scared rabbit would). straighten out your problems and quit concerning yourself with stuff you don't completely understand. the only information you get is from your bigoted prejudice relatives and bias gossip rags. AND BTW bringing up things that happened 30 years ago is well...... getting REAL OLD. Literally.

"JAD" wrote in message news:...

nothing but a bigot....go get some more misinformation from whatever source your referring from...who whines about pearl harbor? that was another miscarriage of justice like slavery and holy shit the holocaust, talk about whining.....! go f*ck yourself ya freakin loser.

Gary, You seem to keep missing the point... we REALLY don't give a f*ck whether you like us or not ;-)

...Jim Thompson

He's also to stewpid two be abil to rite correctly speltt and puncutated Ingleesh!

-- John B

Ah, there you go, I knew it would happen if one got those good ol' boys a little upset. You can easily get the *real* American to shine through. You know the one, he/she consists of arrogance, condescension and a bullshit baffles brains mentality. No matter where you travel, he's the one whose voice is about 5 dB louder than everyone else. The one who has a bigger house, bigger car, bigger wallet and figures big tips will buy him the same attention it does in the good old USA. He's the one everyone avoids because he's a boor. He comes from the USA and whatever country this guy is in it's always inferior to his own and he doesn't hesitate to tell you so. He's the asshole who goes to Canada in the summer dragging skis with him because in some comic he read that there is always snow. Or he's the one who travels Europe complaining because he can't find a decent hamburger among the finest cuisine on the planet. The 4 posts above confirm what a lot of people already know. Your nation has *no* friends because of your "we REALLY don't give a f*ck whether you like us or not" attitude and your "it's our way or the highway mentality". So that's the way it is and always was and most likely, always will be. I just hope that the next time your nation needs help my government has enough sense to tell your government to go f*ck itself. It's about time other nations ceased giving you bullshit excuses for your interventions such as your "coalition of the willing" horseshit. The lot of you are a bunch of psychotics and you solve your problems in the same manner psychotics do. Brute force before reason.

So, in JAD's vernacular, "go f*ck yourself ya freakin loser(s)"

Reply to
Curmudgeon

The whole phrase is "an organised group of people" and - since Osama ben Laden had been involved with the senior people in the Taliban long before the Taliban became an organised group this is a rather disingenuous comment.

There is a difference between understandng and approval, which can be important for people who understand anything.

It is a "so what" but of no relevance to the argument I was making.

So where is the evidence they put forward to the Taliban, back when the Taliban were the recognised government of Afghanistan?

About what? The Italians passed you the forged documents about Saddam buying yellow-cake in Niger, then told you they were forged, and Dubya went to to quote them as if he thought they were real. European Intelligence agencies see your lot as the pawns of a bunch of clueless politicians

That is the story now. At the time we didn't think that weapons of mass destruction were the "reason" either, but it was all that Dubya bothered to come up with - thereby insulting the intelligence of the rest of the world, by asking them to go along with such a transparent fabrication.

That is one opinion - but you need to be a fully fledged fanatical fruitcake to bother articulating it.

That you can find propaganda supporting your point of view that happens to be written by a US-resident Iranian doesn't make it useful information about anything much. That you should bother posting the URL in the first place is what makes you a semi-literate twit.

== Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

Sorry, I don't work for Homeland Suppression/Dept of Denial etc.

What lies? The US Govt has openly admitted sending prisoners to countries where torture is condoned.

--
Conor

Windows & Outlook/OE in particular, shipped with settings making them
as open to entry as a starlet in a porno. Steve B
Reply to
Conor
[snip, fix "quoted"]

[...]

When you go to war you ARE a loser if you're looking for friendship. It is best to be feared.

As for your diatribe, it's what I've come to expect from Canadians... I don't understand why. I hope the American car companies, losing money, choose to close Canadian plants instead of plants here. In fact I will write Congress suggesting that it needs to be a law... protect American jobs.

BTW, Curmudgeon, you seriously need to get a good newsreader.

...Jim Thompson

I thought you killfiled Jim and me. We actually preferred it that way.

Nice vocabulary.

John

"Jim Thompson" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

The pile of shit, JT speaks again. JT is a pile of shit, and nothing more. He is 100% shit, as you would expect from a pile of shit.

--
Thanks, Frank.
(remove \'q\' and \'.invalid\' when replying by email)

If that were true, Iraq would be a giant, smoking piece of glowing glass.

We may be a bit rash, we Americans, but we mean well.

Regards, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

the

Damn , your freaking name fits you well, how many Americans do you actually know? You really show the ignorance and misinformation that is outside these borders. I'm not saying that the American GOVERNMENT isn't as crooked as the Parliament or any other (dis) organized political arena. But this idea that you have all the answers and all the (mis)information needed to begin to hate or dislike a population of people is utter nonsense. It sounds as though you ACTUALLY still think the peoples of America have a government, of the people- for the people.

"you solve your problems"..... MY way to solve my country's problems = close the borders- stop importing/exporting- kick everyone, that wasn't born here, OUT. Included in the kicking, professional politicians, xpresidents and any bigoted brits posing as Americans - begin an extensive space program - leave before the some of you sit on your hands long enough for someone else to blow you up or to overpopulate yourselves out of room and resources - go somewhere and see if we can get it right the second time round....not as a democratic government..but rather a race of humans..cause when you suck at the basics,,,,your gonna suck all the way round

Reply to
JAD

But then how do you ensure that the fallout and residual radiation falls on France and not England?

It's always something...

Q: How do you appease a bunch of critical foreigners?

A: Who cares?

;)--~

Bob

Reply to
Bob Stephens

I sometimes think that would have been the best course.

Absolutely! Too bad the Canadians and the Europeons don't like us. I could care less.

...Jim Thompson

Hey, what's wrong with France? Let us not forget that, were it not for the aid and assistance the French people gave us at a critical juncture in our Revolution, we might all now be speaking ... English.

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

Americans mostly self-selected for recklessness, independence, and guts, and sometimes idealism. What was left behind was, well, left behind.

John

Anybody can be critical of the USA, and thoughtful criticism can sometimes be helpful, although it's unlikely that some German or whatever will point out something to us that we hadn't noticed already. But a lot of the criticism we see lately is both irrational and mean-spirited, clearly the product of an unstated agenda.

John

Judging from the intense smog I've observed over eastern France, I think it's an assured thing.

My attitude is, if they are critical of America, I can be critical of their country; and wish them the worst... I await their next depression... it will be soon, and there will be much joy on this side of the pond ;-)

...Jim Thompson

No, it's where they're taught how to read and learn simple concepts like what lawful/legal vs unlawful/illegal means.

You're the one making that assertion, along with how unable they are to handle a democratic government like the supposedly 'more advanced' you are.

Reply to
David Maynard

One has to admire the fanaticism with which David Maynard sticks to his point of view.

Sadly, I'm going to have to let him sacrifice his intellectual credibility someplace else - he's never going to learn anything, and I know quite as much as I want to about right-wing automata.

--
Bill Sloman, Nimegen
Reply to

Unlike yourselves........................ right wing? where do you place yourself?

Reply to
JAD

Pardon me. I figured we all knew that, in this context, a 'group' was people.

What's disingenuous is to talk about the "senior people" of an, as of then, non-existent "organized group." "Senior" to what?

Btw, 'group' still means 'of people'.

If you mean 'understandable' as in "I can 'understand' how their demented non-logic' arrived at the absurd position" then ok. But you've been presenting it as 'defensible' in the 'rational' sense. And it's not.

Not to mention you don't 'understand' their position in the first place. They thought Bin Laden's 'kill them all' fatwa was a jolly good idea, and said so.

Your argument, as you've now revised it, is also irrelevant to whether the US was justified in deposing the Taliban.

You didn't pay attention and are operating under the false impression this was a 'new' situation but the US, and UN security council resolutions, had been trying to get the taliban to deal with Bin Laden, or at least expel him from the country, since before 1998 when Clinton struck the training camps.

And the Taliban had NO illusions whatsoever about Bin Laden's goals, purpose, and actions as their religious clerics issued support for his second "kill them all' fatwa.

The Taliban was not "the recognized government of Afghanistan" and the northern alliance representative sat at the UN.

For both topics

""There is one and only one message the Security Council has for the Taliban: implement United Nations Security Council resolution, in particular UNSCR 1333, immediately and unconditionally," said Council President Jean-David Levitte of France. U.N. Security Council Resolution (UNSCR) 1333 was passed by the Security Council on December 19, 2000. It is the latest in a series of resolutions passed by the council condemning the Taliban for sheltering and training terrorists and planning terrorist acts. It insists that the Taliban comply with the Security Council's 1999 demand that it "turn over Usama bin Laden to appropriate authorities in a country where he has been indicted ... or to appropriate authorities in a country where he will be arrested and effectively brought to justice." The council also demanded that the Taliban "act swiftly" to close all camps where terrorists are trained within the territory under its control and confirm such closures through the United Nations... . . . Farhadi represents the Islamic State of Afghanistan, the northern alliance that controls a relatively small portion of territory in Afghanistan and continues to oppose the Taliban government in Kabul. The United Nations recognizes the Islamic State and it holds the Afghanistan seat in the General Assembly. "

You should stop reading your clueless propaganda. The U.S. discovered it was a forgery and the President's State of the Union speech was based on British Intelligence, which he explicitly and unambiguously stated, and they had not even seen the forgery.

The 'story' has not changed.

Weapons of mass destruction programs was, among other things... having 'stockpiles' was not.

Again you demonstrate a complete lack of knowledge and not the slightest understanding of the matter.

The 'world' was in 100% agreement on Saddam's non-compliance as shown by the unanimous mandatory UN resolution, the some 17'th, or so, over 10 years.

Cute, and I'm sure Hitler felt the same way.

But I'll just put it in real simple terms for you. Decide you're going to 'kill all the infidels of the world', or support, aid, and ally with them, and you're liable to get a cruise missile up your butt regardless of how 'defensible' you think the 'point of view' is.

In your 'opinion' because it shatters your silly myths about poor ole', 'just hanging around Afghanistan as a guest', Bin Laden.

The victims knew what he was doing, those cheering him on knew what he was doing, the taliban knew what he was doing, the UN knew what he was doing, way before 9-11, and you seem to be the only one who didn't.

If you're going to toss out insults, your favorite non 'argument', you should at least pick something that has a chance of being sensible. On the other hand, I suppose that's not a reasonable expectation.

Reply to
David Maynard

Cesspool ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

the

Which criticism of the Bush gang is irrational? Admittedly, it might be a little "mean-spirited", but you have to admit, there's a lot of bitterness out there.

I'm happy to state my agenda: To do whatever is in my power to restore The Constitution of the United States to its proper place as the supreme law of the land, and make presidents and congressmen and judges follow it or be jailed. I shudder to think what's going to happen to the Constitution when that new guy weasels his way through these hearings; maybe I should write to my senator, whoever the hell that is. :-/

Cheers! Rich

--
"We have met the enemy and he is us." - Pogo Possum
Reply to