oscillator manufacturer

I'm looking for a 2.5mm x 2.0mm oscillator with an operational temp. -40 to

+125C. Anyone know a manufacturer(s) of such an off the shelf oscillator (@ ~ 110Mhz)?

@1.8V

(@

Snowballs in hell, I'd think. I suppose you'd like it to be cheap, too!

John

I dunno about 110MHz or 1.8V, but most of the oscillator manufacturers that you find in the DigiKey catalog carry extended temperature range parts -- they just don't sell them through DigiKey. The last time I needed to find such a beast I used DigiKey to get manufacturer's names, trolled through the web sites to hook candidates, then called their reps or other customer contacts to find out how to get the parts I needed.

Lead times will be horrendous -- sometimes it seems like they want to buy property in Brazil and wait for natural crystals to form. You can buy commercial temperature range prototypes from DigiKey to use in your lab until you get real parts...

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Tim Wescott