Need parts values - Quasar TV/VCR combo mod#VV8220, chassis # KM-201

I found a burned resistor and an open resistor. Several others are hard to read.

I need values on the following parts:

R804 - burned R806 - questionable R421 - questionable D851 - Bad if it's a diode, but I can't figure out what it really is or how to test it. Clues: Two leads coming from a small rectangular plastic box. (It gives the same reading with an analog VOM on Rx1 no matter which way the leads are connected.)

Reply to
mikeydude

Hi, I'm looking for the manufacturer of the combo connector using in the ATA hardrive. Is this kind of connector off the shelf or proprietary. Appreciate for your help.

--------------------------------------------------------------- |+ + + | + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + | O O O O | |+ + + | + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + | |

6-pin JMPs 40-pin IDE 4-pin Power
Reply to
Son Luu

The power connector is seperate to the IDE connector, and both are off-the-shelf. The jumpers are merely jumpers, also available readily. Unless you have a weird unit which is different, in which case you'll need to give us a make/model of the drive.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor

"Ken Taylor" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net:

Not so - all of the recent hard drives I've looked at have had the jumpers, IDE connector, and 4 pin power connector integrated into one piece of plastic. The drive sitting on my desk - a Western Digital - has only that single connector. I have some memory of seeing one of those with "Amp" written on it - though I did not see that on the bottom of my Western Digital (with the top being hidden from view) - so I could be wrong.

-M. Noone

Reply to
Michael Noone

At least on some drives it appears to be a single connector.

This is a bit fuzzy but I seem to recall seeing such connectors in a SAMTEC catalog.

Robert

Reply to
R Adsett

?

Regards,

Iwo

Reply to
Iwo Mergler

proprietary.

readily.

No, it is not separate to the IDE connector. There is a standard surface-mount (reflow) part that contains the power pins, IDE interface pins, and three jumpers (i.e. 6 pins on .100 centers as 3x2) all in a single piece of plastic.

Reply to
larwe