OOOKAY- This Explains Everything- A Woman at the Helm of the Sewol

Sternface...

the level headed guy are you?

tiresome

plus

What make you stick in my craw so often is your persistent, insistent, consistent, narcissistic, self-propoting vainglory. Worst is that you cannot even figure out that you are doing it all the time. It is too hard to tell if you ever did anything good let alone great through the self-promotional haze.

I dare you to show this post to all your family and all your employees. They should know you a damn sight better than i ever will.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

Strange, I mostly talk about electronics, and you don't.

Worst is that you

I never claimed to have done anything great. I do post circuits and products that I've designed. Other people can decide how good or bad they are.

It is a public forum.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Sternface...

the level headed guy are you?

tiresome

be

knack, plus

hard

Thus my point is made you don't even recognize that you are vain.

So you chicken out, no surprise. And very few of your family or employees ever come around sed.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

  1. I'm not.

  1. Who cares? This isn't a self-help therapy session, it's about electronic design. Do it or whine about it.

One of my engineers occasionally posts here. In fact, I met him here.

My family would not be interested in electronic design.

Precision electronic instrumentation

You can really test how smart you are with the NFL IQ test. Unbelievably, many players can't even break 20 on the 50 question test, it must be culturally biased or something:

Now for the WWE IQ test...

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

You're being silly. I talk about electronics. If someone wants to make assumptions about me, and then trash me based on their expectations, well, they'd be better off on Facebook than posting to s.e.d.

On topic dare: post something interesting about electronics.

Precision electronic instrumentation

Ms Sternface...

of the level headed guy are you?

tiresome

be

knack, plus

insistent,

hard

Yes you are. You just cannot admit it to yourself.

electronic

I would like to, but your prima donna adore me requirements are a bit much to take as part of the package.

employees.

employees

Deliberate misunderstanding of the dare.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

In Germany the bias is towards girls because they are more likely to support their parents when they're old. I've got three of 'em, so no worries. And when I look at 10-year-olds (age of my eldest) in the schoolyard I'd rather be aboard ships and planes with female captains, if childhood behavior is any indicator of adulthood.

robert

Reply to
Robert Latest