Nuc-u-lar device for the kitchen

Nah! Gerry Ford has been a much better ex-prez. He's kept is big mouth shut, for the most part.

--
  Keith
Reply to

"toosday"

all.

Neither. He tribbles (yes that's the word, and from where ST got the name).

Besides, cows moo! Some cats may me-ow.

--
  Keith
Reply to

as "toosday"

at all.

out what

Probably complaining about the junta's treatment of Daw Aung San Suu Kyi.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany
[snip]

out what

Burmese talk. I can readily tell which banter means "water", which means "fill my food bowl" and which means "change the litter box NOW" ;-)

...Jim Thompson

as "toosday"

at all.

Siamese yowl ! And Burmese spend all day chatting at you but I sure can't make out what they're saying.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

ROTFLMAO!

-- "Electricity is of two kinds, positive and negative. The difference is, I presume, that one comes a little more expensive, but is more durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it." (Stephen Leacock)

Reply to
Fred Abse

as "toosday"

at all.

out what

Certainly Siamese yeowl! I had a half-a-siamese moons ago. I used to pitch the thing out the window. The kittens were easier to deal with than a week of lost sleep every month. Actually, the kittens were quite easy to deal with.

A friend has a Maine Coon (I think it is, anyway). That thing talks like a wife. It also head-butts if ignored. I thougk our big cat is part Maine Coon. He's a huge long-hair, close to 20 lbs. He started tribbling too, after the "new" (six months later, two years ago) came into the house. He'll sass sometimes too.

--
  Keith
Reply to

out what

We have the automatic litter box. I don't want them retaliating for any oversight (we've had it happen). I also tiled the room it's in up to

4'.
--
  Keith
Reply to

I think you've got to give us this one. It's OUR pagan god Tiw (not Too) that named the day. Woden for Wednesday, Thunnor for Thursday, Frig (yes, a goddess) for Friday.

Paul Burke

Reply to
Paul Burke

Don't neglect Satyrday. ;-)