non-rectangular board shape in EAGLE

Hi all..

I'm trying to make a non-rectangular boardshape in EAGLE. How do I do this ? Need a circular boad outline ...... As far I can remember, this should be possible.

Can anyone help me doing this ?

Thanx in advance,

Edgar

Reply to
Edgar

"Edgar" wrote in news:1111523730.797731.211210 @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Hi Edgar - if you use the split command and click on the outline of the board - it will allow you to change the shape of the board. Hope this helps,

-M. Noone

Reply to
Michael Noone

Hello Edgar,

AFAIK it is possible but you need to ask this in the Cadsoft forums. Or search that group because that question had been asked there (and answered) several times.

Regards, Joerg

Joerg

On 22 Mar 2005 12:35:30 -0800, Edgar wrote in Msg.

Just draw a circle in the "dimension" layer.

The little empty rectangular board that the EAGLE board editor starts out with is just four lines (or "wires") in the dimension layer that can be deleted just like any other element. They indicate the area in which you may place components if you have an area-restricted version.

--D.

Reply to
Daniel Haude