Archlinux 64bit for raspberry-pi 4

Hi all,
I'm trying to install on a 16gb SD card the 64-bit Archlinux OS for a
raspberry pi 4, following this guide:

I get 404 on this:

Anyone can help?
Thanks in advance, bye!
--
Tilt
Reply to
Tilt from Arch
pi-4#installation
Looks like its going up and down like crazy ATM. Sometimes it connects and at others its not available. (that was using Lynx for web access).
--
Martin    | martin at
Gregorie  | gregorie dot org
Martin Gregorie in data 18/10/2020 19:57 ha scritto:
Thank you all, the de4.mirror was fine, package downloaded :)
--
Tilt
Reply to
Jack in data 10/11/2020 23:04 ha scritto:
I downgraded to 32bit because of the usb not working at boot:

As for now I stick with 32bit, will make more esperiments in the future (need to get another sd card to test 32bit and 64 in parallel, without losing all configs).
Bye :)
--
Tilt
Reply to