Archlinux 64bit for raspberry-pi 4

Hi all, I'm trying to install on a 16gb SD card the 64-bit Archlinux OS for a raspberry pi 4, following this guide:

I get 404 on this:

Anyone can help? Thanks in advance, bye!

--
Tilt
Reply to

pi-4#installation

Looks like its going up and down like crazy ATM. Sometimes it connects and at others its not available. (that was using Lynx for web access).

--
Martin    | martin at
Gregorie  | gregorie dot org

de3 server was objecting, now seems to be using de4 server, or maybe it's just on round-robin?

Reply to
Andy Burns

Round-robin with one out of 3 or 4 servers dead would fit what I saw.

--
Martin    | martin at
Gregorie  | gregorie dot org

Martin Gregorie in data 18/10/2020 19:57 ha scritto:

Thank you all, the de4.mirror was fine, package downloaded :)

--
Tilt
Reply to

Please let us know how it works.

Bye Jack

--
Yoda of Borg am I! Assimilated shall you be! Futile resistance is, hmm?
Reply to

Jack in data 10/11/2020 23:04 ha scritto:

I downgraded to 32bit because of the usb not working at boot:

As for now I stick with 32bit, will make more esperiments in the future (need to get another sd card to test 32bit and 64 in parallel, without losing all configs).

Bye :)

--
Tilt
Reply to