Newbie to OrCaD 10.5

Hi All,

I dont' know why, whatever I do, it alwasy says there is no circuit

Could you please advice what should I do ?

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
Boki

Boki =E5=AF=AB=E9=81=93=EF=BC=9A

Here is the log information:

------------------------------------------------- Creating PSpice Netlist Writing PSpice Flat Netlist C:\\Boki Circuit\\test-PSpiceFiles\\SCHEMATIC1\\SCHEMATIC1.net WARNING [NET0093] No PSpiceTemplate for Q1, ignoring PSpice netlist generation complete

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
Boki

Boki, Boki, Boki... You did normal error #3 - you used non-pspice symbols in a PSpice simulation. The only parts you want to use are in the PSpice directory in the libraries. All those others don't have simulation models or other properties...

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Edmondson

Soga... thank you very much.