spice basic, VTEMP = body

Hi All,

I download the 2N7000's mod file for simulation.

*2N7000/2N7002/NDS7002A at Temp. Electrical Model *------------------------------------------------- .SUBCKT 2N7000 20 10 30 50 *20=DRAIN 10=GATE 30=SOURCE 50=VTEMP

I think the VTEMP means body node, am I right?

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
Boki

No. It's temperature.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Winfield Hill =E5=AF=AB=E9=81=93=EF=BC=9A

temperature?

Why need a temperature node ??

Boki.

Reply to
Boki

This allows you to create a thermal model and feed its voltage output to the 2n7000, so you can include transient thermal effects in your circuit's spice model. This is a feature that's useful for linear power circuits.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

But can be done parameterized in PSpice... just use "T_ABS" or the various "T_REL...", and sweep as desired.

...Jim Thompson

So, could you please advice where should I connect to ....... GND ....or VDD ..??

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
Boki