Use power supply to charge battery

Hi All,

I have a empty battery. I have no charger, how to charge it by a power supply ?

This is a 3.7V, 750mAh battery, I think it should be a Li battery. There are totally 3 contact point on battery.

Could you please advice ? THX!

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
Boki

Hi boki,

You wrote "I think it is", when you are not sure do not take the risk, unless you like unintended phenomena. Because of 3.7V it will probably a Li-ion battery.

Google for Li-ion chemistry and charging. You may try to find the datasheet for some Li-ion batteries.

has some nice technical documents on Li-ion chemistry.

For Li-ion and lead type batteries, charger is basically current limited (

Reply to
Wimpie