Need Wikipedia Help

There seems to be level upon level of infuriating detail needed when posting to Wikipedia. Can I email someone with specific questions.

Such as:

  1. At

I seem to have five working categories but I still get a "This media file is uncategorized" flag. Why?

  1. How do I add a new category such as Archaeolory/Southwest_US/Hanging_Canal ?
  2. How do I get the necessary ten edits so I can directly upload to .en? Without trashing somebody's elses work.

Plus I'm sure there will be dozens more problems.

--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster

0: isn't there a Wikipedia mailing list where I can ask all these questions?

(For 3, I would suggest finding articles tagged with "this article has problems and needs edits". Out of that set, find the ones that you feel you can spiff up, and do so. Then you won't be "trashing" someone else's work.)

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

I simply clicked on the image and saved it to the HD; easily viewable. What it in PNG?

Reply to
Robert Baer

** WANT it in PNG? See ABSE for both
Reply to