Microvoltage array

Jeez Don, everyone has already browsed through that years ago :-)

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

I'm not going to patent it but a patent attorney knows how to make it so that nobody else takes the idea and patents it. It's more complex than just disclosing it if you want to be assured someone else doesn't claim it was their idea. I'm not a legal expert so I rely on experts to answer those kinds of questions.

Reply to
Destry

Gee Don, thanks for the helpful input. I'm glad you know everything.

Reply to
Destry

Hi John, You're absolutely right. They go for the big ones. There are places though where you cannot put a 30' blade or even a 5' blade. My design is not a standard windmill so it does not have the placement limitations that a windmill has.

Reply to
Destry

I think the power of a wind generator goes up by the radius squared. So if you double the radius you get four time the power out. If you have a turbine that is 1ft in diameter vs. a turbine that is 4ft in diameter the power increase would be a factor of 16! Please verify these numbers but I think turbines are the same as propellers. Mike

Reply to
amdx

To use a similar idea example look at this site. It shows how an array of generators can be used in ways a big turbine cannot.

Destry

A patent attorney is the ABSOLUTE LAST person you should be speaking to.

See

Many thanks,

Please visit my GURU\'s LAIR web site at http://www.tinaja.com
Reply to
Don Lancaster

Correct.

-- Many thanks,

Don Lancaster voice phone: (928)428-4073 Synergetics 3860 West First Street Box 809 Thatcher, AZ 85552 rss:

email: snipped-for-privacy@tinaja.com

Please visit my GURU's LAIR web site at

Don Lancaster

He's a good friend of mine.

Reply to
Destry

All I see is a picture of a hilarious gasoline destroying net energy sink that does not have the remotest prayer of ever achieving fully burdened energy breakthrough.

Nor of paying for the psychological stresses of the building employees.

See

Many thanks,

Please visit my GURU\'s LAIR web site at http://www.tinaja.com
Reply to
Don Lancaster

The wind velocity at the bottom of each blade would, of course, be zero. Because of the boundary effect of the building roof.

--
Many thanks,

Please visit my GURU\'s LAIR web site at http://www.tinaja.com
Reply to
Don Lancaster

Either you have come up with something close to perpetual motion or he is right. Given his track record, I'd bet on Don.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Yes, but did they learn? The classic example is the guy who patented the intermittent windshield wiper. Look at his results and ponder.

Homer J Simpson

Don't ever try that in an area where it gets to freezing. Ice thrown off rotor blades can be very nasty.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

The last I heard on the intermittent wiper fiasco, the inventor was something like twelve million in the hole and told by the judge to never come back.

The Wiki info is sorely out of date at the least. Also dead wrong.

--
Many thanks,

Please visit my GURU\'s LAIR web site at http://www.tinaja.com
Reply to
Don Lancaster

He's dead now.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

On a sunny day (Sat, 25 Nov 2006 12:12:53 -0700) it happened Don Lancaster wrote in :

But we are still waiting for LED lights everywhere in all homes, streetlights, and shops. And especially for competitive prices with nice spectra. Remember?

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Nobody else is waiting, strange that you should be.

Did something happen to your subscription to

?

--
Many thanks,

Please visit my GURU\'s LAIR web site at http://www.tinaja.com
Reply to
Don Lancaster

Fundamental engineering principle #001-A of wind energy is to always start with an unimpeded true laminar flow having no turbulence and no areal gradients.

It is difficult to conceive of this EVER happening anywhere remotely near a building roof.

Except possibly for the tiniest amounts of economically unrecoverable energy.