We are now recruiting some candidates

Hai, We are now recruiting some candidates to fill some vacancies immediately. To apply, please visit our website

and click on 'opportunities' page. Good Luck K. Fiaz Ahmed President & CEO FN Associates Dammam, Saudi Arabia

Reply to
businessjoint

$1 per hour? No worker protection? No way to ensure you get paid? Yeah, a real deal.

LONDON (Reuters) - Many of the millions of foreign laborers in Saudi Arabia suffer from extreme exploitation and work under conditions that resemble slavery, an international human rights watchdog said on Thursday.

Saudi Arabia said the report exaggerated the experiences of a few of the more than six million foreigners working in the kingdom, and noted that millions of families around the world were dependent on remittances from such workers.

The New York-based Human Rights Watch, in its first comprehensive report on foreign laborers in the oil-rich kingdom, slammed Saudi authorities, the legal system and private employers for a range of abuses that sometimes led to death.

The hard-hitting report called on de facto Saudi ruler Crown Prince Abdullah to set up an independent commission to investigate the abuses and publicize its findings.

"Migrant workers in the purportedly modern society that the kingdom has become continue to suffer extreme forms of labor exploitation that sometimes rise to slavery-like conditions," it said.

"This report is an indictment of unscrupulous private employers and sponsors as well as Saudi authorities, including Interior Ministry interrogators and sharia court judges, who operate without respect for the rule of law and the inherent dignity of all men and women," it added.

Around six million foreigners, mostly from the Indian subcontinent, sweep the streets, build homes or run offices in Saudi Arabia, the world's largest crude oil exporter.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

sort of got really bored while wrting some code, so took a break and found this is even uglier website

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

DNA

Reply to
Genome

And.... I'm sure you do but just in case.....

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Ha, ElReg rocks, but their typeface/layout sucks

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Ssshhh. That's our secret portal to the other space time continuum.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Snurk. Obviously I am Mr Super cool because as soon as..... I am not going to raise your five I shall just read it again.

:-):-)

DNA

Reply to
Genome

That can be countered by having the salary prepaid.

Rene

Reply to
Rene Tschaggelar

Good luck on that one! Nothing quite like working 12 hours a day, 7 days a week and getting a promise and not a check.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Reply to
bhaskar1996