Request Help - VCO SPICE netlist

Could some SPICE guru please help ? I am looking for a good voltage controlled oscillator SPICE netlist. I have designed one using a Colpitts oscillator and varactor, and I can plot the oscillatory output, but the circuit does not seem to be very sensitive to tuning voltage. Any hints, suggestions, pointers would be of immense value. Thanks in advance for your help.

Reply to
Daku

try LTspice and user group.

I found several VCOprojects there