DXP - What have I pressed?

Hi.

I've pressed something I didn't mean to press while I was viewing a PCB layout. Instead of seeing all the layers at once, I can only see the layer that's selected at the bottom of the screen, i.e. only the top layer, or only the bottom, or only the top overlay.

I can't find a list of keyboard shortcuts to see what I've pressed and I've gone through the menu options without success.

Any ideas anyone? I'm using DXP 7.9.2 (2002 version with SP2).

Thanks,

--
James
Reply to

Ah. Found it. "Single Layer Mode" in Tools -> Preferences -> Display.

--
James
Reply to

James, I believe the shortcut key is Shift S.

-- S>> I've pressed something I didn't mean to press while I was viewing a PCB

Reply to
Brad Velander

So it is. Thanks.

--