ltspice model lm1875

does anyone have a ltspice model for the lm1875? TIA

Anthony

Reply to
Anthony C Smith

A spice model in 1875? Wow! Some of those guys were way ahead of their time.

Hardy

Reply to
HardySpicer

we have a wit, or at least half way there!

The model is for the nat semi LM1875 audio amplifier, regards anthony

Reply to
Anthony C Smith

Seems goofy to me to sim a power amp module.

A cheap shot is to look at the lm1875 datasheet and use the data to set op amp model parameters. Good enough for the wise at spice.

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC