Spice Model 2SC2458

Does anyone have a spice model for a 2SC2458?

TIA, Barry Newberger

Reply to
Barry Newberger

I checked out Toshiba's site. The only models it seems they provide are IBIS models, and we have to register to access them. Now, you could cross refrence the 2SC2458 with another company, such as IRF, and they might provide a model for their own unit that is similar to the

2SC2458. Two options you have:
  1. Hire someone to create the model for you, very expensive.
  2. Manually, without cross-ref, find a transistor that is similar, and use its SPICE model, and then modify it the file, or just use it as it is.
Reply to
Mr. J D