Look at my Wave Generator, or "Garage Tek Introduces..."

No, it is not the internet. It is usenet, and you are accessing it through Google's HTML interface.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Well John,

if you see this I recomend either buy yourself new glasses or talk to your psychiatrist.

I don't do the pontificating, I just make you see that there different viewpoints exist.

Okay, but I don't interfere with your personal dispute with "engineer": It's your war, not mine.

SCNR,

Andreas

Reply to
tekamn

--
Why?
Reply to

Ok, i stepped back a bit. I have no idea what you may want to ask for this piece of crap, but an obsolete Intersil ICL8038 will wipe the floor with your device. Sine, square and triangle to 2 MHz (all with better parameters than you offered) at a price less than your most hopeless dream of shipping cost.

By the way, 250 mA into 50 Ohms requires 12.5 V, you are required to explain how you do that from a 9 V battery supply.

--
JosephKK
--Schiller