Well you can use google groups or try the archive, See the standard trailer:

Date: 17 Oct 2007 (LAST-MODIFIED) From: snipped-for-privacy@csl.sri.com Subject: Abridged info on RISKS (comp.risks)

The ACM RISKS Forum is a MODERATED digest, with Usenet equivalent comp.risks. => SUBSCRIPTIONS: PLEASE read RISKS as a newsgroup (comp.risks or equivalent) if possible and convenient for you. The mailman web interface can be used directly to subscribe and unsubscribe:

Alternatively, to subscribe or unsubscribe via e-mail to mailman your FROM: address, send a message to snipped-for-privacy@csl.sri.com containing only the one-word text subscribe or unsubscribe. You may also specify a different receiving address: subscribe address= ... . You may short-circuit that process by sending directly to either snipped-for-privacy@csl.sri.com or snipped-for-privacy@csl.sri.com depending on which action is to be taken.

Subscription and unsubscription requests require that you reply to a confirmation message sent to the subscribing mail address. Instructions are included in the confirmation message. Each issue of RISKS that you receive contains information on how to post, unsubscribe, etc.

=> The complete INFO file (submissions, default disclaimers, archive sites, copyright policy, etc.) is online. The full info file may appear now and then in RISKS issues. *** Contributors are assumed to have read the full info file for guidelines.

=> .UK users should contact . => SPAM challenge-responses will not be honored. Instead, use an alternative address from which you NEVER send mail! => SUBMISSIONS: to snipped-for-privacy@CSL.sri.com with meaningful SUBJECT: line. *** NOTE: Including the string "notsp" at the beginning or end of the subject *** line will be very helpful in separating real contributions from spam. *** This attention-string may change, so watch this space now and then. => ARCHIVES: ftp://ftp.sri.com/risks for current volume or ftp://ftp.sri.com/VL/risks for previous VoLume redirects you to Lindsay Marshall's Newcastle archive

gets you VoLume, ISsue. Lindsay has also added to the Newcastle catless site a palmtop version of the most recent RISKS issue and a WAP version that works for many but not all telephones:
. ==> PGN's comprehensive historical Illustrative Risks summary of one liners: for browsing, or .ps for printing ==> Special Offer to Join ACM for readers of the ACM RISKS Forum:

------------------------------

End of RISKS-FORUM Digest 24.93

************************
Reply to
Joseph2k

I generally hate GG's UI so only go there as a last resort, if I'm

*really* interested. I'll look them up later. Thanks, again.
--
Keith
Reply to

Paul Hovnanian P.E. reminisced...

Heck! Family reunions sure are rough affairs in America.

--
Nemo
Reply to