linking 25pin to 15pin problem

I am a university student working on a project involving load cells and I need some advice.

I have a compression load button Load Cell that has a 25pin connector and I need to connect it to a controller via 15pin(female). I found out that there is some type of an adaptor that can do this. I looked through the big catalogs but got lost in all the available varieties. Can someone suggest any connectors that will do this? I just need to connect 5 pins.

Thanks

Reply to
ITatarintsev

Buy the two mating connectors and make your own adapter cable.

Reply to
John Popelish