Need Source for very very very small 54 pin connector

I've searched all over and come up empty for a source for a small connector I need. This connector is similar to that used to connect cell phone LCD displays to the phone circuit board.

It has 54 pins, is 12.64 mm long, 1.85 mm wide with 0.25 mm wide contacts spaced 0.15 mm apart. It has "wrap around" style contacts similar to a GPIB connector, except of course much smaller.

The male connector goes on the board, and the female is connected to the ribbon cable.

If you know of a manufacturer of such a connecor, or ANY manufacturer that specializes in very small connectors, I'd appreciate you passing along the information.

Thank you.

Reply to
Jeff

Samtec does have quite a few teensie weensie connectors, though we only currently use one here. I didn't search through their site for the one you've described but it's at

Also may want to look over at JST

Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to
Rich Webb

only

And, there are also Molex

and Tyco's Amp division
Hirose, and maybe Amphenol.

Do the original connectors have anything that could look like a logo or other info?

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Andrew Rossmann

You nay need a x30 microscope of some sort , I use a plastic kids one, to read the moulding

Reply to
N_Cook