Let's Take A Vote...

Oooh, you win.

John

Of course not, but they can be used to measure force.
Reply to
John Fields

Time for another martini ;-) ...Jim Thompson

                   Spice is like a sports car...
     Performance only as good as the person behind the wheel.

I don't have *anything* to do with the business, marketing, management, or even personnel, but certainly do know what we pay for parts. Cost *is* part of engineering.

Reply to
krw

Same, though physics wasn't until the junior year.

Reply to
krw

te:

st

se

ure

me,

ure

ou

me

led

ich

he

out

Wow. That was pretty cool too.

I found something closer to what we discuss.

What forces are at 'work' here?

(I think you'll like this one...)

Nunya

Do you ever answer a question straight? The climate predictions were in the link, a little above, that you provided. And they are the supposed motivators for the recommended action. Maybe you are just a knee-jerk liberal.

Reply to
JosephKK

Possibly. I suspect Asperger's or manic-depressive... something requiring constantly being at the center of attention. ...Jim Thompson

                   Spice is like a sports car...
     Performance only as good as the person behind the wheel.

Hey, inhale all the diesel fumes you like. Enjoy.

John

6B...

Need to be constantly at the center of attention is the opposite of Asperger's.

Reply to
Richard Henry

Explain GreenXenon.

Reply to
krw

6B...

=A0 =A0 ...Jim Thompson

Said the dope that opines his bent brained bullshit in here more times per day than I do or ever did.

Stick with electronics, Thompson. Outside of that, you are not much of a measure of intelligent rhetoric, much less manhood. Even if you are "on the right", you piss and moan like a little leftist bitch, which I am pretty sure is on your list of dislikes. You constantly author NEW, off topic posts, and I do NOT. In fact I rarely author a new post. I typically, throughout all my years here, have posted only responses.

So, I would submit that it is you that has the attention seeking issues. Either that, or "The Old Hag" isn't giving it up any more (not that you could get it up OR going for that matter), and you are stuck in Usenet, because jacking your brain is the next best thing. Sad, that fact.

Bwuahahahahaahahhahaha! Asperger's indeed!

Reply to
Nunya

--
Dunno...

I want to say "Coriolis", but that's not right.
Reply to
John Fields

I don't rail against using the resistance of wire to measure some length, at least if accuracy isn't too important. I rail against measuring length in amps. The unit of length is meters.

I don't remember that. Please cite.

John

Dunno...

I want to say "Coriolis", but that's not right.

So SED is going down the drain clockwise in the Southern Hemisphere?

Cheers

Phil Hobbs
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

te:

first

rwise

easure

an

ytime,

easure

of

h you

ing me

abeled

which

y the

yers

about

ay

Now we know why The Great Red Spot is not dissipating like a storm would. Did you see the "non-shearing" video that was associated with it? It would sem that there is an ideal number of poles to use on a motor, or other magnetic structure.

Reply to
Nunya

:

ote:

first

rwise

easure

an

ytime,

easure

of

h you

ing me

abeled

which

y the

yers

about

ay

ONLY if you were stupid enough to NOT check out the link provided.

Reply to
Nunya

Don't have an answer for the questions, do you?

Yet another evasion. What a slimy escapist twit.

Reply to
JosephKK

What have I been saying right along ?:-) ...Jim Thompson

                   Spice is like a sports car...
     Performance only as good as the person behind the wheel.

You are making no sense.

Combustion particulates are definite health hazards and do cause ice melts, probably more than conjectured AGW. They would be relatively easy to reduce... just filter diesels, coal plants, ships, smelters, namely the main industrial sources. One can debate the validity of climate models, but black crud in the air is real. Why are you confusing climate simulation with diesel fumes?

Luckily, I live a few miles from the Pacific beaches, and the prevailing wind is from the west, so we get relatively little particulates compared to most places further inland. But we do get some from Chinese power plants and ships. Micron-sized particulates are a significant cause of disease.

What's interesting is how little attention the climate alarmists give to particulates. The reason is obvious: they want to use CO2 limits to strangle the world's capitalist economies, and just adding some filters can't accomplish that, so they don't care about particulates.

John