't

H1EK6B...

eory

of

al,

ere

t a

=A0 =A0 =A0...Jim Thompson

I understand you passed through there several years ago.

Reply to
Richard Henry

As long as it doesn't burn dung or wood.

Hey, the world's particulate "solution" might be to get more people burning fossil fuels.

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

There are lots of people who would prefer natural gas to dung.

John

just

into

ack

or.

ngs

1EK6B...

ory

l,

re

=A0 =A0...Jim Thompson

You're a goddamned retard. I moved here from elsewhere, and that only because of technology, not politics, you less than human ditz-o-fucktard.

Reply to
Nunya

Wussmobile.

John

ive

s to

es.

s,

nded

ent

YARR

Yet Another Retarded Response

Reply to
Nunya

So tell us: What does a 'Hemming' weigh? ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Still no answer to my questions, and lots of new red herrings.

Now you are adding a PREVIOUSLY unlisted vehicle class.

Completely off point. Moreover out of any US's laws reach, so how is us regulations supposed to reduce India's and China's emmissions?

Reply to
JosephKK

Gosh John, that is a personal attack disguised as a proper response.

Reply to
JosephKK

You're reading a lot into one word.

John

give

its to

ates.

oes,

pended

rrent

You're a goddamned liar. You get worse once you are caught at it.

Reply to
Nunya

Liar? A diesel Jetta *is* a Wussmobile.

I have a friend who liked my A3 so much, she traded in her Camry hybrid for one. She got the 2L "clean" turbo diesel, which starts and drives and sounds, to me, exactly like a gas car. Well, not like my V6, but about like the 2L gas engine version.

John

So did JT ever come up with his solution to the charge vs energy conundrum? In the open, not that mysteriuos pdf distributed only to those asking for it.

- YD.

--
Remove HAT if replying by mail.
Reply to

He promised us a "mathematical proof" of, well, something.

John

Distributed privately, so you couldn't claim, "That's what I really meant".

For dip YD, there is no conundrum... except for dummies.

John, Be sure to take your Lithium.

And... cluck, cluck yourself... best cluck you'll ever get :-) ...Jim Thompson

               SED Has Crumbled to Below SEB Status
          Populated Only by Bloviators and Pompous PhD's

.

ed

Let them eat dung^H^H^H^H, errr, cake.

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

Many single words like motherf***** have no other interpretation, wussmobile is one of them as well.

Reply to
JosephKK

[snicker] [snicker] ...Jim Thompson

Phoenix, AZ, a city noted for many civic-oriented inventions such
as automated garbage collection, has added a new tool to its Fire
Department safety equipment... addressing problems with accidents
involving so-called Smart Cars: A Hydraulically Assisted Spatula.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

What do you drive?

John

sts give

limits to

me

culates.

e does,

suspended

current

No, John. You are a Wuss of a man. That much is clearly aparent.

John. the A3 is lame too. I think it hilarious that you tout it as something special. Par for the course though, since you tout yourself the same way, all the while calling others 'floor sweepers', etc. You are about the poorest excuse for a man I have seen in decades, and that includes bad cops, and I have seen more than a few of those.