Re: Something else again?

> > As the Sun Awakens, NASA Keeps a Wary Eye on Space Weather NASA Science > News > > June 4, 2010: Earth and space are about to come into contact in a way > that's new to human history. To make preparations, authorities in > Washington DC are holding a meeting: The Space Weather Enterprise Forum at > the National Press Club on June 8th. > > Richard Fisher, head of NASA's Heliophysics Division, explains what it's > all about: > > "The sun is waking up from a deep slumber, and in the next few years we > expect to see much higher levels of solar activity. At the same time, our > technological society has developed an unprecedented sensitivity to solar > storms. The intersection of these two issues is what we're getting > together to discuss." >

"The events predicted for 2012 by the ancient Maya are not substantially different than those predicted by sages throughout the millennia. Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist and other seers have predicted similar events marking 'the end of time.' And the Maya are only one of many indigenous cultures that have spoken of their deeply held vision for the events near and immediately after the end of time.

"All of these prophecies point to a relatively sudden awakening into much greater awareness for some or all of Humanity. What has been well hidden within the folds of your present four-dimensional world will be clearly revealed by the additional Light available in the unfolding of the new, five-dimensional world."

---

Hope This Helps! Rich

Reply to
Rich the Philosophizer

*Snip*

The Mayans apparently don't agree with you-

H.

Reply to
Howard Eisenhauer

No, they all point to a mass extermination of people on a global scale.

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

(...)

Etc etc etc.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

So, we'd better stock up on canned goods and water! ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich the Philosophizer

That would just make you a target.

Reply to
JosephKK

Not if one doesnt tell the world about ones stock. And has several friends who can use arms well enough to protect each other and you.

Perimeter devices help, particuarly when attached to foogass or explosive devices that are command detonated. Tends to help seperate the riff raff from their intentions.

And mounting the blown/burnt/half destroyed heads on stakes at the front gate help keep the less obnoxious away or on their best behavior.

Gunner

"A conservative who doesn't believe? in God simply doesn't pray; a godless liberal wants no one to pray. A conservative who doesn't like guns doesn't buy one; a liberal gun-hater wants to disarm us all. A gay conservative has sex his own way; a gay liberal requires us all to watch and accept his perversion and have it taught to children. A conservative who is offended by a radio show changes the station; an offended liberal wants it banned, prosecuted and persecuted." Bobby XD9

Reply to
Gunner Asch