JFET 2SK30A, and Transistor C2785K Modern equivalent?

I'm building a circuit which calls for the following...

JFET 2SK30A and Transistor C2785K

Can anyone tell me what the modern equivalent of these is please?

-Kenny

Reply to
kmillar

DatasheetArchive.com shows 2SK156 as a related part. You need to check out the datasheets.

administrator

"kmillar"

** Both those parts are current production and readily available.

The 2SK30A N ch, 50 volt, low noise J-FET is a favourite of mine.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

For the JFET I'd look at the 2n5457 / mmbf5457 family. These are rated for 25V max (compared to 50V for Toshiba's 2sk30), but most JFET circuits run under that. It looks like they may be a little more quiet than the 2sk30, which would be nice. They're made by several companies. They have a different pinout than the 2sk30.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win