2sk30a-y equivalent? / where can I get this part?

A the subject says I need one or more 2sk30a jfet's. anyone know where these can be obtained or what I can replace them with? The original is marked: T4a K30A with a Y on the top surface of the package.

The closest I can find so far is a 2SK30ATM from RS New Zealand Is this the same part? (or close enough)

Cheers, Steve.

Reply to
Steve Vialle