Jedi Masters of Electronics

I was building kits by the time i was 8. About that time i could usually reassemble what i took apart, and it worked, usually correctly. Had ordinary soldering, wiring, and assembly down pat by age 10, knew color codes and started learning typographically marked at the time. Pretty near 50 years ago. About age 12 i was reading and understanding college electrical engineering texts. Much later i was a working engineer with 10 years experience doing decent stuff while finishing the BSEE. I started young and am multi educated. And i don't give a rat how any of you got where you are. I am here to discuss electrical engineering.

Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens. --Schiller (from "Die Jungfrau von Orleans")

Reply to
quiettechblue

Some woman goes into the vibrator store, and asks the little old man if they had batteries. The little old man says, "Hmmm...come this way", waggling his finger in that shaky old-mannish way. The woman says, "If I could come that way, I wouldn't need the batteries!"

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich the Newsgroup Wacko