Percentage on Trolling on SED

So I was doing some reading about usenet trolling on

ok... What isn't trolling on here? Isn't it like on average 90% trolling on here. ^^^ Even posting that question is probably trolling.

So..when people complain of trollers.. It just sounds stupid to me. (^^More trolling..) I like to put posts into two categories.. Entertaining/interesting and Garbage. Forget trolling.

I'd rather respond to a stupid OT 'how to dispose of a dead body' post than respond to someone asking for a circuit that detects ghosts.

It's cherry picking.

D from BC myrealaddress(at)comic(dot)com BC, Canada Posted to usenet sci.electronics.design

Reply to
D from BC

Come on now! A circuit that detects ghosts? That's _circuit_design_ ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Since there are no ghosts, an LED connected to nothing would make a good ghost detector. :P

I'd rather have a little gamma ray logger since I have an interest in magnetars. 'Oh look..We've all been blasted again by a magnetar pulse..' :P

D from BC myrealaddress(at)comic(dot)com BC, Canada Posted to usenet sci.electronics.design

Reply to
D from BC

What trolling? I set the filter on the "Global Warming" subject and the traffic is magically down to somewhat 10 messages a day. This is in the addition to the other filters: "windbags", "lamers", "spam", "psychos". Most of the messages that are getting through are interesting and on topic. BTW, your recent SNR is getting close to be included into some of those categories...

VLV

Reply to
Vladimir Vassilevsky

Sometimes my shit stinks less than the other shit.

D from BC myrealaddress(at)comic(dot)com BC, Canada Posted to usenet sci.electronics.design

Reply to
D from BC

Well trolled... errr... said. :-)

Reply to
FatBytestard

What a selfless... err... shitless thing to say.

The word for today is...

Fragrance

Hahahah a play on yer nym... B from DC... I can smell his stink (Barrack)from here (California)!

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

Wait!? Did I just hear someone call out "fish on"?

-- Paul Hovnanian mailto: snipped-for-privacy@Hovnanian.com

------------------------------------------------------------------ There's plenty of room for all God's creatures. Right next to the mashed potatoes.

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

This whole thread is turning into a toilet at a heavy metal concert..

D from BC myrealaddress(at)comic(dot)com BC, Canada Posted to usenet sci.electronics.design

Reply to
D from BC

And you have solid scientific evidence of this?

Just because you don't believe in them doesn't make them not real, albeit invisible and massless. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I have a ghost in a jar.. I'll sell it to you for $100.00 :)

D from BC myrealaddress(at)comic(dot)com BC, Canada Posted to usenet sci.electronics.design

Reply to
D from BC

You mean one with a knife sticking up out of it?

;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim Williams

What would I want with your ghosts? I have quite enough of my own as it is.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

This ghost glows very brightly.. You can put a solar panel underneath it and it'll heat up a hot water tank.

However, it'll only glow if you really believe... When that happens, you get imaginary light. The best part is that you can skip using the solar panel cause the hot water can be hallucinated too..

D from BC myrealaddress(at)comic(dot)com BC, Canada Posted to usenet sci.electronics.design

Reply to
D from BC

That's okay, I can make it real by reading it "The Velveteen Rabbit," uh, I mean running it through a quadrature detector.

Reply to
Ben Bradley