Is this our "krw" ?...

Dumping spam by the bucket-load at my LTspice E-mail address. ...Jim Thompson

Most likely some one else trying to pull him into a situation.

It's to easy to get a Hotmail account with a user name that comes close.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

enig3E712591C0F21665F0AE08EC Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

...Jim Thompson

mike

Reply to
m II

All I see on your link is a blank page ?? ...Jim Thompson

[snip]

I'm guessing that the spammer hacked all the LTspice user-group E-mail addresses :-(

However, watching all the variations I noticed a header commonality that is easy to filter on.

So his annoyance has ceased... for now anyway :-( ...Jim Thompson

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

It shows a couple of guys wearing burnooses, looking at cars or something. The text is mostly in Arabic, so exactly what's going on remains a mystery to me. However, the suspicious e-mail address shows up there as well.

FWIW, I've used Google Translate to try to convert the Arabic into English. The results follow:

  • * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *=20 How do I become president I'm a dog? Ahmad Mattar One morning .. My father was listening to Fairouz sings on the radio Sham drinking coffee .. Dancing and a cup of coffee in his hands .. The rhythm Broadcast segments .. And returned shortly after broadcast .. And was the announcer on the radio power bark

(The dog lived revolutionary leader .. And Down with the rule of the reactionary and feudal)

My father said: I have put my .. And the country lost without doubt The dog was the leader of the party The theme of the party and And crooked tail canine enamel Party newspapers bite people .. And purpose (persuasion) If the dog was a speech speeches .. Barking until dawn And people were clapping out of fear until dawn And warmly .. And salutes the creativity Wolf dog was an enemy to the people .. And the flesh of the people present to him in secret .. If hungry The dog and every dog =E2=80=8B=E2=80=8B.. See State, such as sheep slaughtered .. Meat and republication Dog eats the viscera .. And a dog eats hips .. And a dog eats ribs

*******

After decades .. Rabies leader of the revolution .. We are encouraged and we the people finally ... And opened the radio Broadcast segments .. Broadcast and returned .. Broadcast and returned .. And broadcast segments .. And shortly after was the announcer barks like power habit on the radio Dog died ... ... Leader of the revolution .. .... Dog died .. .... And became the son of a dog was unanimously elected Chairman

OK, so what we can see is that either Google Translate isn't quite ready for prime time, or else these guys were just plain batshit crazy. And of course, these two possibilities are not mutually exclusive...

--=20 Someday somebody has got to decide whether the typewriter is the machine, or the person who operates it.

Reply to
chiron613