Is there such a thing as purely-electric CFDVRAM?

Hi:

Is there such a thing as purely-electric Capacitor-Free Dynamic Volatile Random Access Memory?

By "purely-electric" I mean the signal does not change to an acoustic [or other non-electric] signal.

I posted a similar question to sci.electronics.basics but I forget to emphasize that I am looking for "purely electric" CFDVRAM.

I got a response stating that delay line memory maybe what I'm loooking for.

I looked up "delay line memory"

According to the wiki link, the capacitor-free ones convert to a non- electric signal and back.

The electric delay lines still use capacitors.

Thanks

Reply to
GreenXenon