Is there such a thing

I would like a device that you put at a location in a building that hooks to the phone line and if someone gets inside the building it will call my cell phone .

Reply to
Ken G.

I believe it's known as a 'burglar alarm'...kind of obscure, I know; but you might be able to find one.

jak

Reply to
jakdedert

As Jak says, auto diallers, programmed with whatever number you want, are a standard alarm accessory these days, for instance

All UK sites, but I guess the same can be found in the U.S. If not, I'm sure you could get a UK one and hook it to a U.S. phone line.

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily